Prep: 15 m
Cook: 1 h
Ready In: 1 h 15 m
What you need:
How to do it:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 9-inch fluted tube pan (such as Bundt(R)) with cooking spray and dust with flour.
- Mix milk and lemon juice together in a bowl.
- Beat egg whites together in a bowl using an electric mixer until stiff peaks form; beat in sucanat until fluffy. Mix olive oil into beaten egg whites mixture until smooth.
- Mix whole wheat flour, all-purpose flour, lemon zest, baking soda, salt, and vanilla extract together in a separate bowl.
- Stir egg white mixture, alternating with milk mixture, into the flour mixture until batter is smooth; pour into the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a knife inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean, about 1 hour.